Thursday, August 20, 2015

Illness Is Not Magic, or Mysterious...Pay Attention

A little better from my recent (almost 3 months now) poisoning...
I was wondering why my mouth was getting open sores, my joints were becoming inflamed...My lungs were inflamed, sore throat, constant cough for a month...Feeling sicker and sicker...Not getting better...When my heart started to start beating wrong I knew I had better figure it out; because I have a prolapsed mitral valve in my heart and that being infected could actually kill me......I had no sense of taste or smell either...
Still closed off bedroom...and staying out...
I'm going to clean my living room and kitchen again...Throw out my new big pillow...Wash all my bedding again today...I think I'm going to put everything into boxes and bags and start fresh in living room, and then move into decontaminating my bedroom...
Throw out carpet, and wash all my clothes? Hmmm...maybe I throw everything away...after all if Dioxin binds to the soil it must be binding to cotton and linen too...
I've been changing my clothes and showering a few time a day too...
I am sweating non-stop...and last night I didn't cough at all...My nose is clearing...
This is the area that was blowing into my window, and front door with a breeze from the river...People are jealous because I have this great breeze from off the river that blows a strong wind through this area....Arughhh! :P

My sense of taste and smell is just coming back...
I finally slept in my bed last night after 2 months now is it?
My sinus got stuffed up within 10 minutes...


Twins, Tesla, or perception?
What is fooling, and tricking us?
It's not MAGIC...
Leys lay out in lines of LIES...
The performance is over...
We are left in disbelief and unknown of betrayals...
In a Matrix ...

"Now you’re looking for the secret. But you won’t find it because of course, you’re not really looking. You don’t really want to work it out. You want to be fooled…”
– Cutter in the last lines of movie 'The Prestige"...

No comments:

Post a Comment