Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Heavy Metal & Parasitism Who Knew?

When I lived in Thailand at age 10 to 12 and when it was time to return to the USA...Us kids all had parasite checks...
They found I had amoebas and pin worms....I got a pack of pills...But, was never checked to see if I still had it when we returned to the USA...
American doctors pretend they do not exist mostly...

And explains why I am so interested in parasites. Besides my interest in pesticides, since we were living there so my father and his company, Philco-Ford could set up defoliant spraying across Vietnam.

I found this the other day...and explains why American/western medicine does not recognize or test for parasites ...

C Giff has sent you a message
You can reply to this message by visiting your messages.
Please contact me immediately regarding your article "Heavy Metal & Parasitism Who Knew?" which you've re-published from a plagiarized article of mine found here:
I only give permission for small portions of my work to be "re-blogged" with proper citations, credit to my site, and direct and obvious link to my site must be included.

I have unfortunately had to report Jagannath Chatterjee (the man who stole my work) to Google for copyright infringement and plagiarism, and don't wish to do the same with you. Please contact me directly via e-mail at...

Just saw your message...Sorry I didn't know you wrote that for your self only...Do not want to share.   I will delete the post...Who knew? 
I used 3 parts from it...I'll make sure everyone knows...Because I do get hits from all over the world...I will also remove your link too. 

-- 
Aloha o'ka Aina malama pono Ali'inuenue

So, Monsanto RoundUp is implicated in a fatal kidney disease...Because Glyphosate attracts heavy metals...and we all know now that we are all contaminated with this poison in every cell in our bodies...this includes baby formulas and mother's breast milk.

A strong association between the consumption of hard water and the occurrence of this special kidney disease has been observed, but the relationship has not been explained consistently. Here, we have hypothesized the association of using glyphosate, the most widely used herbicide in the disease endemic area and its unique metal chelating properties. The possible role played by glyphosate-metal complexes in this epidemic has not been given any serious consideration by investigators for the last two decades. Furthermore, it may explain similar kidney disease epidemics observed in Andra Pradesh (India) and Central America. Although glyphosate alone does not cause an epidemic of chronic kidney disease, it seems to have acquired the ability to destroy the renal tissues of thousands of farmers when it forms complexes with a localized geo environmental factor (hardness) and nephrotoxic metals.

http://www.mdpi.com/1660-4601/11/2/2125

And from what these scientist told us in the late 1800s, and early 1900s is that parasites use heavy metals to armour and protect themselves in our bodies...while they feast away and leave their acidic poop and other excretements to acidify our cells and bodies.

If you check out the featured internet page you will find out why we are deprived of the knowledge of parasites...
And also why pushing Transhumanism is so important to help in the cover up...
Making us think we are machines, and not mammals.

No comments:

Post a Comment