Thursday, April 9, 2015

GMO Vaccines Mandatory NO Exemptions for ALL?

Better check it all out...Will make this an info & news roundup...
All of us are going to be forced to accept a vaccine with GMOs, and the laws are already passing out of committee in a prototype attempt in California SB277...
From it will go to Washington  and Oregon states...And you know what's next -DC...This is going to be for adults and children...
I have another blog where in depth you can read about this and what is happening...
http://vaccinationinjury.blogspot.com/2015/04/sb277-lives-moves-out-of-committee.html

Adding more stuff after I eat, frazzled over how we are being bamboozled right and left... By who? YUP nameless faceless calling the shots...
You could listen to this and read my blog... :)

The Science of POISONS!
Vitamin D a steroid horome made in a lab..


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wYuHA5P-OQ

Tetanus Reaction Worries

I looked into your reaction...and found some info...
Tetanus Toxoid IgG test, is what to ask your doctor to do...
Here is where I found the info... http://whale.to/a/tet2.html
Very interesting to read...Her illness was a slow on set...Her story is very similar in symptoms, and experience with doctors to my pesticide poisoning too.
Document everything.
I had a tetanus shot at ‪Maui‬ Medical 2 years ago given to me by Dr. Guzman (the nurse was at lunch) and had absolutely no reaction.

This doctor saved my life during the time when I was in a "Serious and Grave" condition from pesticide poisoning, and I will do anything to please her... I know...But, as far as vaccines I myself have never had a reaction...So, I bit the bullet...
I've had all the series of vaccines that people get going overseas...1 in both arms every week it seemed, and had huge swollen and red arms, if a fly landed on my arm I would be in horrible pain (I was 10 at the time)...I hope your ‪vaccination‬ reaction fades quickly...but the info is good to know...

I also hope that the ‪vaccine is not one of the ‪‎GMO‬ genetically modified vaccines of the 300 clinical trials going on in ‪‎Hawai'i‬ through U of H corporation ...Hawaii Biotech....

Here is a link to adverse reaction symptoms...
RARE symptom you are having...
swelling, blistering, or pain at place of injection (severe or continuing)

http://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/tetanus-toxoid-intramuscular-route-injection-route/side-effects/drg-20066243

Sorry to get into your business but...I'm kind of a good researcher, and might be putting the info on my blog...The WHO just got busted giving a vaccine that has 2 boosters right after the 1st for ‪‎Tetanus‬ that included sterilization hormones in them...And they only gave it to girls of childbearing years...

REMEMBER 300 clinical trails on the people of Hawai'i with GMO vaccines...With insects, and human parts manipulated somehow...Who cares how...JUST STOP NOW!!!!
Hawai'i Biotech our own University systemic needs to be Router Rooted...And there so call school of medicine shut down...forever...Cannot be trusted.
Jail everyone involved...including the students who help them...

No comments:

Post a Comment